Friday 8 June 2012

MY B DAY WEEK END IN PARIS


                                                              B Day Breakfast
I had the most lovely Birthday week end in Paris that I celebrated during three days. My real birthday was on Thursday the 31th of may and on that evening I dj’d at a CHANEL cocktail and lancing of a new "Ultra" ring in their joaillerie collection in their store at place Vendome in Paris. The whole store was decorated in black and white, with white roses and disco balls in different sizes in the ceiling. The VIP guests were served petit fours with caviar among with many other yummy things and as much champagne as one could drink of course. It went extremely well. Apparently everyone loved the set and when I left around midnight the Chanel team gave me the chic Chanel hat I wore during my set as a gift. 
1 st Birthday present! 
                      Me and my friends  Julien and Susanna during the Chanel cocktail

Afterwards I took a cab to Palais de Tokyo to join some friends and met a group of 10 guys I know very well, they all bought me champagne and sang ”Happy Birthday to you” and then the night ended late at Le Baron…
              I got bouquets of my favorite flower peony in pale pink and white from my friends Jean and David
 On Friday my dear friend Harvey (who I often dj together with) invited me to Bercy Arena to from the  VIP stand witness the Kanye West and Jay Z’s concert "Watch The Throne". Felt cool to celebrate my 34th birthday by enjoying an incredible four hour long hip hop concert together with several thousands hiphop fans dancing and waving their hands in the air. So right. We were hanging out in the VIP lounge before and after the concert, drinking champagne, eating gourmet food, I was pretty tired from the night before though. Kanye and Jay Z both looked evil and played "Niggas in Paris" at least 12 times in the end. When the concert finished around midnight the party continued at  another B Day bash in a friend's apartment in the 9th...
  Top: Nicole, Harvey and me before the concert.  Bottom; Nicole and me in my Chanel hat at the concert
Nenad and me at Palais de Tokyo
Saturday I had gathered lovely friends to celebrate my birthday with a dinner at the cosy outside terasse at Palais de Tokyo. The weather was perfect and the dj played one of my fav tunes "Ancora Tu" with Lucio Battisti while me and my friends Hedi, Eleonora, David, Karin, Julien, Jean Marc, Susanna, Audrey, Kenan, Nenad, Jean and Renata were having dinner.  I was wearing a new jumpsuit in black silk, my 14 cm Miu Miu's, a vintage silk scarf and my Chanel hat.  Karin gave me Chanel makeup, my friends Mr K and Mr K gave me a limited edition Chanel perfume from the range "Les Exclusifs" called Bel Respiro that I absolutely love and Susanna gave me a really cool big black Bronté hat. 
                                                Some of my B Day gifts from my friends
A delicious dinner, a HBD song and more presents later we all went to The CONSTRUCTION Party one terasse down where we continued the celebrations with more champagne.The night ended at Raspoutine. A big thanks to all my wonderful friends!  - A very nice week end indeed.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment