Wednesday 6 July 2011

A PALER SHADE OF WHITE...

I don't really wanna write anything right now. Not anything personal anyway... To be personal right now would be to deflower my soul ;)
I am living in a bubble of my writing and thoughts. It takes time. Something is slowly starting to change inside of me. I have a wider perspective of things. I am no longer afraid. I know I have the capability to do anything I want. It is a good feeling. I don't care about stuff I used to care about. Things that used to be so important to me doesn't make sense anymore. Call it an inner maturity or insight. I don't know where this came from or started. I just know I have to go with it. I know I need to use the full capacity of my intelligens and that's exactly what I'm trying to do. Sorry if I am mysterious. Something good will come out of this...
I say like a guy I met at 6 o'clock in the morning outside the toilets at Pacha, Ibiza; "I'll meet you at the end of the rainbow"...

No comments:

Post a Comment