Wednesday 15 February 2012

LOVE/HATE FEBRUARY



LOVE:
-To know that it is only a couple of months left until summer and the travelling season again…

-Good TV Series. Have seen Downton Abbey season 1 and 2 and I am waiting impatiently for season 3. Also waiting for Mad Men season 5. Watching Brideshead Revisited at the moment, which is hilarious.

-To Skype with good old married friends in Stockholm and look and talk to their cute kids.

-To go out with good old crazy single Swedish friends visiting Paris.

-Good books. I’m reading a lot all the time. The Derek Blasberg ones about being a classy lady were some of the favorites this winter.

(Thinking about books I loved and read when I was about 18-20. Maybe it’s time to read them again? A couple of books I liked and read (and recommend) back in the days;
"On the Road" by Jack Kerouac, "The Perfume" by Patrick Suskind, "The Catcher in the Rye" by JD Salinger, "The New York Triology" by Paul Auster. "Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov, "The Nausea" and "The Stranger" by Albert Camus. + Everything with Brett Easton Ellis, Henry Miller, Anaïs Nin, and Michel Houellebecq.)

-Love in general

-Intelligent, creative and THINKING people, once again (this have been on my list before) Can’t get enough of them.



HATE:
-To watch movies in any other language than the original. Should be forbidden. If the movie is in a foreign language (I don’t speak) the soulution spells subtitles.

-The lack of 7 Elevens and similar in France. Don’t they realize they would make huge business if those franchise chaines were launched here. Nothing more annoying when your bloodsugar is at zero and you just want a quick latte and a wholeweat sandwich with cheese and ham to get back to normal after a stressful day cause you skipped dinner and all there is to get is dirty croissants or pain chocolats dripping with grease and suger ready to fuck up your body and give you a sugerhigh from hell. Insane.

-That my speed, creativity and happiness goes down to less than half this time of the year.  My lack of inspiration and motivation due to my allergie to the timeperiod is resulting in that I don’t wanna cook dinner for example. I don’t wanna go out for takeaway either. I actually don’t wanna do anything at all.

- To see all black wintercoats and sad, pale faces in the Paris streets, makes me even more depressed and I feel like I live in the 1920’s.

- People (who I don’t love) who send me textos very early in the morning/People who are changing their minds about important things in general (god what I hate that!) and people who are not answering important mails.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment