Friday 10 October 2014

DAYS LIKE THIS...

I hate days like this when things aren't rolling... Mail and other messenges you sent are not being answered, cashflow is slow and delayed and it feels like the powers of the univers are playing with you. Hustling with you, or maybe it's just in your mind and cause the sun is not shining... I am often comparing my life to a movie. My life is like a movie almost all the time except for some vacuums when someone pressed "pause" and nothing happens. Oh how I hate those days-then you struggle a little, get some shit done, hopefully get in some good news and suddenly creatively flows again and "play" is pressed... Movie on. I can clearly feel the difference between pause and play. I definitely prefer play all days in the week no matter how much action it can be. It's more exciting... 


No comments:

Post a Comment