Wednesday 8 October 2014

LATEST TRIPS: PALMA AND IBIZA PICS

Here are some pics from my latest trips to Palma and Ibiza...
   Some of days the weather wasn't that good, a bit cloudy and grey... But still beautiful...
 Walking around in Palma...
My friends Beach Club "Zhero" where I stayed...
   The sea... I need lots of sea, sand and sun to feel good in life....
  Visited my friend J's villa in Palma- beautiful...
   Said hi to his four little turtles- couldn't resist taking a selfie with one of them when he wasn't looking;-)
Me in Palma on my way to dinner... This "Perros calientes" (hot dogs) sign is a joke between me and my friend Susie from when we were at this exact place a couple of years ago on our "chaos trip"  
 After a few days in Palma I took the early morning ferry over to reach my final destination, my beloved island Ibiza...
The ferry takes approxi 3,5 h and ofcourse I sneak into the VIP section and fell asleep in the confy folding leatherseats with AC for the whole trip. This is my breakfast in Ibiza when I arrived at noon. I always go to town and have breakfast at Croissant Show, cause of their wifi that works good enough...
Sunset at Beach Es Torrent. Me and Nadine went here and swimmed, claimed mountains and chilled one whole day. This was the day after my dad passed away and I am truly very thankful that I had the chance to be here when it happened...
Me climbing the high beautiful and rocky mountains....freedom! 
   At Pacha Destino resort where it was the closing and Luciano played....
   To be continued...




No comments:

Post a Comment