Wednesday 11 May 2011

DAYS LIKE THIS...

Some days are just so hard to get through...
Maybe you had lots of things to do, a hard day at work and didn't sleep a lot.
Like 4 or 5 days out of seven in the week are like this for me...
Overbusy with way too many things to fix and do and a loooong list of things I should do but never take time to do (and feel bad for.) Guess it's like that for a lot of people. But I need to spend time with myself. It's very important. Not to be around people non stop. Just to be home, be alone in a compleately quiet room, so that I can think and figure out solutions to problems I might have for the moment.
It is like healing my soul or meditation. I like the company of only me. Not all the time ofcourse, but like a couple of times a week, a couple of hours at a time...
When days are hectic and stressful at work and I am tired cause I am trying to deal with my time between work, dj in the evenings and boyfriend It's easy to start complaining, sigh and think that everything is shit. But then I just have to think back like a couple of month in time and then I start to smile and feel better   immediately, cause my work/love situation then compared to now is like night and day. Like from complete darkness to a bright light and when I think of that it makes me so happy and I feel thankful and peaceful inside.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment