Wednesday 24 August 2011

ANOTHER NIGHT IN PARIS...

Last night I was hanging out in the 17th arr in Paris. 
It was movie making time. This is a scene where me and some other guys were outside a very VIP Parisian nightclub. We were the trendy, goodlooking bunch and were suppose to try everything to get in, while the bouncer and the other dude played hard to get as it usually goes. After a while the french comedian Elie Semoun (who plays himself in the movie) drives by in some fancy car with two chicks and after having fought with some bad guys outside he gets in. I was lucky and also got in, but I can tell you that night was the longest time I ever waited outside a club in my life. (Several hours of re takes) Luckily it was just a movie ;-) 
Out in cinemas next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment