Monday 29 August 2011

LAKE COMO AND I PHONE ISSUES

Just spent the weekend in one of the most beautiful places on earth, Lake Como in Italy.  Def a place for a wedding, if not mine, I'll happily accept invitations from anyone who decides to get married here...
There and then my best friend since 3 years and my most reliable provider of enviable vacation pics (my iPhone) decides to play tricks on me and to start acting wierd, tried to talk to it and tell it this wasn't the right moment, but nothing helped, which resulted in that I don't have any pics to upload from this fab w-e...
This is not fair, what have I done? I have always been kind and never cheated with another phone during the three years we spent together and it thanks me with ingratitude and betrayal...
Hopefully I'll find someone else who can eventually e mail me some or I will forever feel guilty I didn't bring a camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment