Sunday 14 August 2011

HEJ KONSUMENT!

Alright, I know I am silly with all my 'questionnaires', but it is so much fun to fill in questions, can't help it,
Some people like to play chess, some like to collect stamps and I like to fill in questions..
I did a "Hej Konsument" (Hi consumer), a questionary where they asks quasi celebs' different things and which I took from Swedish daily Newspaper Dagens Nyheter with exactly the same questions translated in English:


Best walk: Marais to St Germain


Favorite Street: Streets where people I love live


Favorite Drink: Bloody Mary and chilled champagne


Eating luxury dinner at: Le Meurice


Best micro food: Don't eat micro food. Ever. 


Favorite Suburb: Not a huge fan of suburbs


Have coffee at: Starbucks and Café Charlot


Best lunch spot: Café Charlot (in Paris, Other places in other cities)


Best brunch: The Ritz (Paris)


Best coffee: Really like Starbucks soy latte


Best concert hall (in Stockholm): I don't know, ages ago I went to any concert there


Best bar: Here I invite Mom to dinner: Chez Janou in Paris, Teatergrillen in Stockholm, etc


Last Stockholm Discovery: Cosy new Hotel Skeppsholmen at Skeppsholmen Gröna Gângen with fantastic food and nice staff


Recently Viewed teather-/dans act:  Unfortunatly not, was a while ago at the Opera Garnier in Paris (ballet)


Last-viewed show: Don't remember


A good go away present: I usually bring a bottle of champagne, like Veuve Cliquot or else


Favorit luxuary artikel: YSL's touche eclat maybe


Currently reading: "The Big Short" by Michael Lewis


Like to Read: Very often. Books about things and subjects I wanna know more about and are interested in for the moment, recommendations. 


Favourite Ingredient: Tabasco is nice, cinnamon too.


Favorite exercise: I am to shy to answer this one...


Favorite Brand: Way too many


Favorite Shoes: Finsk, Louboutin,Miu Miu, Ysl, Fendi, etc


Clothes Account per month: Everything between 200 and 2000 euros


Drinking Percentage: 13%


Fashion Idol: Don't have any specific

Most overrated business: Let me think about that one...


Favorite Product at Systembolaget: Moët Chandon Rosé


Favorite Product at the pharmacy: Carmex, Klorane's dry shampoo


Best drunk food: Something with carbs. I like toasts with cheese and ham in the middle of the night, preferably prepared by someone else ;)


Listen to: Loads and loads, changes all the time, I pretty much like Sonar Kollektive right now


Best pre-party music: Everything on my I tunes 


Last hummed: "Where do you go to (my lovely) with Peter Sarstedt on a house boat on The Seine last night...


Last bought CD / song: New Disco cd's in London


My worst purchase ever: A pair of beautiful boots which cost 800 euros and both heels broke in like a week and after I fixed them, the same thing happened a week later. 


Last impulse purchase: Clothes and books at W H Smith


Recent discovery: The bar at Park Hyatt Paris


Last vintage find: Havent bought vintage in ages, don't know why


Ugliest clothes color: Green maybe


In my dvd-player/computer: Last days of Lehman Brothers (Documentary)


Useful Stuff: I phone

1 comment: