Tuesday 6 September 2011

WHAT A GIRL KEEPS IN HER HANDBAG...

Ok folks, I know you always wanted to know what a girl (me) keeps in her handbag, now-finally here is the answer when I reveal the naked truth!
Handbag: Hermès Birkin in lightbrown leather
From left to right:
-French Shoehorn in steel 
-Louboutin shoes in black satin, size 38
-Pearl neckless (gift from the sultan of Brunai)
-Gold thread, 24 carat, (50 meters)
-Tuna in olive oil (in case of hunger at shopping sprees)
-1 tomato (to throw at riots)
-1 Swedish cheese slicer
-Car keys
-Perfume ("Collage" from Phillip Lim, limited edition, series two)
-Key to the prison cell where I keep my enemies
-R2 D2 Alarm Clock

Garnish: Random currency: Cuban pesos, U.A.E Dirham, British pounds, Ethopian Birrs and Ukranian Hryvnia...

1 comment: