Wednesday 14 September 2011

MEANING OF NUMBERS....

My life and different numbers...

I've been writing 144 pages on my book so far...
It was 2 years and 2 months ago I said "I love you" to someone the last time...
Tomorrow the 15th of September it's my cool friend Carina Svensson's (who lives in Antwerpen) Birthday
This is my 7th year in Paris and my 4th year in Le Marais...
I started DJ 13 years ago...
I bought my first 45 rpm vinyl 1990 when I was 12 years old, It was Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby"
This week my 7th iPhone is getting sent to me...
I have lived for 12.160 days today...
The 24 th of November 1996, I was 18 years old and went to one of the best concerts of my life; Mazzy Star at Gino in Stockholm...
In 24 hours I'm going to be at a german BBQ at a friend's place...
The last 3 months I've been in 6 different cities and 5 different countries...
It was 2 weeks ago I was in a non french speaking country the last time and I guess it's gonna be approxi 3 weeks until I leave the country again...
(It took me 1,5 minutes to write this blogpost...)

No comments:

Post a Comment