Monday 12 September 2011

A WEIRD DREAM...

I dreamed that I met people who lived a couple of 100 years from now who had travelled back in time and they asked me if I wanted to come and live with them in the future. They talked a bit funny, pronounced certain words different and mentioned cities that doesn't yet exist and so on. They used cell phones we couldn't see or touch only som kind of laser (through the air) They told me they thought our world right now was a bit dirty and bad entertained and very under developed and not modern. They gave me something that they'd brought from their world and that I thought was genius, but I can unfortunately not remember what it was now. I didn't go with them in the end cause the desire to stay here with my loved ones, in this time was too strong.

1 comment:

  1. lucky to have had such an awesome dream. I'm kinda happy 2012 won't be the end of the world after all ;)

    ReplyDelete