Monday 17 October 2011

YOU NEED TO EAT, DONT YA?

(ps; this is not a pic of the real stuff, just something similar )


Hi there!
Since you might know how passionate I am about cooking and how much I love it and that I'm cooking healthy meals every night for myself I wanted to share a nice recipe with you, which is equally suitable for lunch as for dinner.
(That was of  course a joke, I rarely cook since I live alone, think it's so goddamn boring and have other more important things to do, but sometimes it happens ;-)
Well this delicious and healthy recipe comes originally from my friend Karin who once served me this in her place...
You might call it hot fennel/goat cheese salad with orange (or whatever you want)

You need (for one person)
- 1 or 2 Fennel thingies
- 1 or 2 oranges
- The most expensive fresh goat cheese you can find in your local fromage shop
- liquid honey
-Walnuts
-herbs and spices and stuff like that.
(Figs is nice in this too, optional)

-Chop the fennel thingies into small beautiful pieces with a sharp knife
-Cook it until it's soft, but not too soft (kind of like 10 minutes)
- Peel the oranges and cut them into slices
-Same with the goat cheese (cut it into appetizing bits)
-Chop the walnuts into small pieces
- Put the hot fennel on a plate, let the goat cheese melt down, decorate with the oranges and walnuts and sprinkle some liquid honey, salt, pepper and herbs and stuff over it.
Done. Enjoy.
Quite simple, but nice. I'm gonna have this for dinner tonight.
If you want some more food inspiration I highly recommend this very helpful page:
http://whatthefuckshouldimakefordinner.com/

Over and out.
See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment