Tuesday 18 October 2011

TELL ME YOUR DREAMS AND I'LL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE...

Stella Mc Cartney, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jamie Hince, Kate Moss & Mario Testino
I had a super weird dream again. I had weird and expressive dreams for several days in a row now, completely different from each other and that I remembered when I woke up. This one is from this night/morning;  I am outside, in some sort of garden on a big hill with some friends. It is summer.  I see another big house next to ours where there is some kind of daytime cocktail going on and lots of people. I climb over the hill together with some of my friends and kind of gate crashes this very private party with lots of celebrities...
I am wearing very high heeled boots from Stella Mc Cartney, a really nice designer dress and huge sunglasses, a pretty cool look.  I go into the house. Gwyneth Paltrow is there. So is her daughter who tells me her name is "Nydin". She is small and little, maybe 8 years old and she asks me to braid her hair which I do. I ask Nydin how old she is. "20" she answers me with a smile. "No way you are, you look like seven or eight" I tell her. Her little sister is there too and Kevin Bacon who is their father. He is sitting on a high chair talking to Kate Moss who is sitting next to him feeding her daughter Lila Grace...
I go out in the garden again after a while and see that all my friends are gone, except maybe two.. I feel a bit uncomfortable and that I can't stay since it is a private party and we were not invited in the first place so I run very fast with my high heeled boots across the garden and try to climb over the hill again and back to my friends...
I wonder if dreams have a meaning and in that case what this dream meant....

No comments:

Post a Comment