Monday 26 March 2012

OUT WITH THE OLD -IN WITH THE NEW.

                                    Baby Arthur 4 weeks old drinks kitten milk every 4 hours
Been busy. Internet has been down in my old place for a whole week= nightmare.  Then I've changed apartment. Moved in yesterday. It's been a week full of carrying stuff, cleaning, throwing stuff away and installing myself. Very tiring, my back is dead and I need a thai massage.  Now I live in the 1st arr in Paris. In the middle of everything in a beautiful apartment. Quite nice.
One of my new roommates is a baby squirrel abandoned by his mother in the forest of Bretagne. He travelled all the way to Paris in a small bag, he was very weak. Now he is getting better for every day and is even climbing around in his cage. We named him Arthur and he is so cute!
                                                                                                     Bonjour!

No comments:

Post a Comment