Tuesday 16 September 2014

ANONYMOUS

Sometimes I love being anonymous...
I don't like to tell everybody what I'm doing, who I'm hanging out with and where I am (which city) all the time... I know that some wanna know - but it's in my power not to tell you. 
I chose very carefully what I share to others through social media and my blog. Imagine that you don't know anything about my real life and what I actually do. I don't say it's like that. I say there is a possibility:-) 
I could be writing this from Stockholm, Paris, Ibiza or Shanghai... I could be hanging out with the king of Sweden or with my best childhood friend. You will never know if I don't tell you...
And remember - This blog is and should be considered as a work of art- the design, the expression and the author is a part of the artwork.
💋

No comments:

Post a Comment