Monday, 8 September 2014
READING IS LEARNING...
I'm reading a lot from time to time. As a kid I was a real book worm and read at least one book a week. This summer I didn't really have the focus of taking the time to read that much, but I still think it's important to educate yourself as much as possible with a good book!
I'm interested in almost every topic and lately those five are on my list:
1. My Ibiza & Formentera 2014-15 guide by Hjordis Fogelberg
2. La Catedral del Mer by Ildefonso Falcones
3. Zero Zero Zero by Roberto Saviano
4. Kärlek i Europa by Birgitta Stenberg
5. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Reading the last one currently which is a thriller and it's quite ok-so far. Have you read any of these books and what did you think?