Thursday 21 October 2010

TIRED...

I'm so very tired, can't believe it...
I'm working way to much (again) into my 50 hours a week schedule -again...
Exhausted, a few hours home alone at night after work in best case. Braindead. Just enough energy to watch stupid soap operas about rich NY housewifes on streamed Swedish tv.
So tired in the morning I have to force myself with every power in my body to go up, don't even know where I find the strenght for that...many years training I guess, zombie behaviour...
Not even energy enough to cook dinner. Takeaway every single night...expensive...but, whatever.
The ONLY thing I want is to take a vacation, go far far away, someplace warm.
Sip pina coladas at some beach, paint my nails, take massages and do spa-shit until I choke in pore tightening mud and...be happy....

Well, that's what happens with 2 jobs...
Advices from a friend I met tonight is turning around in my head. A young businessman and entrepreneur that have 2 businesses going on at the same time and is opening up a third soon. Work hard. Work 3 times harder than everybody else. Look around you what people are doing. Do something different than them. What do you do that they don't? Always have a good idea. If you have a good idea, really good, you will find the money to finance your project...

I am free this weekend though.
Gonna try to write about the past fashionweek then. So much stuff to write about...
Where am I gonna find my time?
Dj'ing tomorrow at an art/Wrangler party and on saturday at a private 30 year's party held by a friend of friends.
See ya'

No comments:

Post a Comment