Saturday 16 April 2011

CHRISTOPHE ROBIN HAIRCARE







SHOP, AND YOU DON'T STOP, AND KEEP ON TIL SOMEBODY SCREEEEAAAM

I've been shopping madly today.
I really don't do that often, but when I do it, I do it right.
First I went  to the Apple store and bought myself a new battery to my iMac and a new extern harddrive. Then I bought a nice golden bracelet with a little beautiful transperant gray stone in it,(real) then  some teas at the Kusmi store, the Detox one ofcourse, great to clean your system from shit after dinner. Then I bought my fav' great purfume from Miller and Bertaux. After that I went to Maje and bought a lovely cream colored silk shirt and a black sexy dress and I almost bought a 300 e Vanessa Traina super nice designed jacket, but stopped myself the last second, (but gonna go back and buy that one among others next week.)
Further I went to the Bon Marché @ Rive Gauche  where I bought the whole serie of Christophe Robin haircare ( amazing products) and lots of skincare products from Dermalogica and a  Mason Pearson hairbrush. Last but not least  I took off to Sephora to finish my purchases with some makeup from YSL, Chanel, Estee Lauder, Dior and Nars .
That was a nice little spree indeed, I look forward to the next time in about a month...
Hare Krishna!
ps) I don't have to mention that this was shitaholicly dirty fucki'n expensive, do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment