Tuesday 12 April 2011

THE WORST HOUSEWIFE, KIND OF LIKE EVER...

I am probably the worst housewife in the world...
I have no skills when it comes to vacuuming, washing dishes or to cook. I really don't want to learn either. I am just not interested.
And hey! Modern women don't really need to know those things...
I know some men thinks it's sexy when your girl is baking bread, serving them a meal and stuff like that,
but if I ever get married one day I'm gonna hire someone to do that stuff for me (so that my husband won't find it unfair that he has to do everything in the house :)
I'm not saying I'm never gonna do such things. Of course I can force myself if it's absolutely neccessary.  Im just saying I don't like to do it and I'm not the type who will stand with the duster and a plate of homemade cookies ready when grandma rings at the door or wash the dishes after a hard day at work.
So, if you are considering to marry me your priorities should not be to have a wife who knows how to cook, clean the house , iron shirts and make a rost turkey for you.  If you instead appreciate qualities such as humor, intelligens, creativity, imagination, spontaneity, good skills in bed, adventurousness, madness,  craziness, looniness, passion, devotion, madcaphat'ness, absurdness, insanity( in a good way) good DJ skills and a hell of a damn good taste in music( I know that is not an expression) -then you should go for me. :)