Monday 28 March 2011

SUNDAY @ CAFE ETIENNE MARCEL

Last night I played at Café Etienne Marcel. One of my oldest residents in Paris. Really nice and I had so much fun here back in the days with the two nice bar guys Thomas and Julien. Unfortunately Julien doesn't work at L'EM anymore, which is a pity.  Everyone at Etienne Marcel are really nice and they are always asking me what I am playing. I love to hang out there, drink Bloody Mary's and eat their special loveburger, which is a hamburger shaped as a heart. Last night I met two young and nice french guys who liked Lykke Li,  Kleerup and the Knife.I spent half of the evening talking music with them and playing some of my fav' new disco tracks for them. It's true that Swedish music rules. Back in the days my speciality was to do an italian dj set with italian cool songs over there. I remember that they really liked it, but I'm not doing my italian set anymore, cause I get tired of music so quickly. Can't wait until the next time at L'EM...

No comments:

Post a Comment