Saturday 19 March 2011

STRANGE FEVERISH DREAMS...

Im a bit sick and when I'm sick I stay at home in my bed and sleep away the sickness.
Just woke up and I dreamt for a long time about my little sister in australia. She was looking for apartments and found two really nice, very sunny and bright ones (I was there and saw them) Then I was in Stockholm, at my mum's place, but it was not the same house as she actually lives in. It was winter, lots of snow and cold, but sunny. I was standing in the window all the time, sun shining on me and I was calling all my friends to ask them to come to dinner with me, cause I was leaving to Paris in a couple of days. In the evening we went to a really nice restaurant at stureplan, my mum, her friends ( a young couple) and my girlfriend. The line to the restaurant were 3 km long with maybe 5000 people in it standing on ice and snow.  I said: -Wha't is this? I dont wanna stand in this line. I used to DJ here all the time when I lived in Stockholm, Im going talking to the bouncers...

Then I woke up.....

This is definitely reflections from my real life, but sometimes I wonder why you dream what you dream and if it's some sort of message to you. I often dream nice dreams full of friendship and love about family, friends and Stockholm when I feel lonely and miserable in Paris....Maybe it's some kind of unconscious theraphy?

No comments:

Post a Comment