Sunday 6 March 2011

UPDATE FROM PARIS FASHIONWEEK DAY 6

Fashion week continues here in Paris and I don't know where to start, super hectic and stressed with 3 times as many sms'es and calls as usual a day. So many people I know in town that I wanna see that I don't even have time to see half of all of them. Taking it quite easy though comparing to former FW's when I could do 4 or 5 different party's in a night. I had a schedule and took a cab between the partys and stayed one hour at each. Less hardcore this time.
Going with the flow...
Wanna concentrate on seeing all my lovely friends who are in town. When I'm writing this it's afternoon and im lying in my bed unable to move cause of an allnighter that ended at Le Baron 7.20 am this morning...
Me and a swedish friend started at the Sonia Rykiel party @ Castel, nice and delicious dinner -creamy aspergers and mushroom risotto and macaron/moelleux au chocolate as dessert, champagne of course. But the music- jesus crist I felt ashamed of their behalf - it was embarrassing.
Never heard such complete crap in something suppose to be a fashion party. Was like tired old Barry White and Michael Jackson hits and bad commercial house. We left because of that. Who the f**ck booked that dj? I could have payed to get him out of there, swear to god!
Next stop Montana where it was calm and boring so we went and met up some N.Y friends sitting at the Café Flore terasse, they left to Matignon for some mag party and we were a bit tired so were 'pulling a safe card' (to translate a swedish expression) -Le Baron. 90% international crowd, the Swedish fashion pack and surprisingly good dj's between like 2 and 4, almost in my league, with cool fresh remixes and not the usual crap of Blondie hits you already heard til death which they normally use to play there.
Met lots of old and new friends and had very interesting discussions about life and love -and ofcourse, John Galliano the talk of the week" -You're uuugly"!

Earlier this w-e me and my sidekick the extremly talanted makeupartist :Karin Westerlund aka DJ Carrot- met up with lovely and funny London friends who were drunk in a bar. My friend Greg was high on pastis and played the piano the whole night singing songs about people being cunts, having small penises and John Galliano, so much fun, I was called "the Antichrist" for unknown reasons by a french TV producer who first bought me a glass of champagne and then went mental and hallucinated about some freaking imaginary things she made up in her head. Scary. The same night continued with small stops at Hogan @ Hotel Salomon de Rothschield and Vivienne Westwood at VIP room to end at le Baron-and the end is blurry.....

Even earlier this week me and Solli went to a coctail for french Elle at the Pavillion Franco American in Avenue Franklin D Roosevelt (beauuuuuutiful venue) Ullmann was dj'ing and in the end we met up with some crazy parisian friends who did some very funny and not very legal stuff at the party I'm not sure I should write it on my blog, so I rather not, but it was extremly funny and I was laughing so much, -it made my evening ;)
Next week on wednesday I'm dj'ing at the dutch lingerie brand Marlies Dekkers coctail in the 6th and at my friend Thierry Lasry's afterparty at Schmuck, gonna be fab, can't wait! I was suppose to dj at the Bon Mag party as well but it got cancelled last minute:(
Tonight's schedule as following:  James from LCD Soundsystem dj'ing in le marais coctail-thing, Rika/Maison Michel/Chanel party hosted by my friend Olof at La FidelitĂ© and 'This is New York' party cohosted by Bon Mag,The Misshapes, Opening Ceremony, etc with all those usual  N.Y dj's and Zara Zachrisson (Lykke Li's sister ) as a dj, interesting...
To be continued...
PS) Pictures coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment