Thursday 10 February 2011

BACK IN PARIS-LOLITA LEMPICKA COCTAIL @ LE BARON

Back in Paris after a really nice weekend in Belgium...;)
Last night me and my cute friend Solli shared a bottle of wine at La Palette in St Germain, talking about everything that had happened since we last saw each other (under ongoing mens FW)
Afterwards we went to a party for a perfume launch for Lolita Lempicka at Le Baron.
The whole place were decorated in green flowers and leaves that were hanging everywhere and from the ceiling. It was open bar and me and Solli and our friend Thierry Lasry were running back and forth to order champagne, piscines and Baron's all night.
It was nice to be back and I think I knew at least 80 % of the people there. The difference between Paris and Stockholm were significant. Here everyone came up to me the minute they saw me, smiled and said hi, chit-chatted and wondered where I had been for so long.
I explained I had been on vacation in Stockholm and I couldn't help smiling a little when I compared the warm welcoming from the parisian crowd with how the cold do-I-know-you? anxious Stockholm behaviour would have been in a similar situation.
After talking to people, the obligatory photoshoots with the nightclub photographers and too many glasses of champagne me Solli and Thierry took off to Montana. It was nice as usual but I didn't stay too long cause someone I like came by and we left cause we had something better to do...
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment