Tuesday 8 February 2011

STOCKHOLM-SWEDEN

I arrive in Stockholm tired and exhausted from 6 or 7 nights of non stop going out at Mens fashionweek in Paris-and what happens then? Friends immediately tells me that Stockholm Fashionweek starts in a few days...Ok, fun, but I know how it's gonna be, even if I planned to take it easy, stay in and read and detox there is not a chance in a million I am going to resist to go to the shows and the party's. It's too much me, too much fun...
But first of all I go home to my mum's house, 45 min outside Stockholm where I relax, eat healthy food, drink detox tea, goes out walking in the cold and the  snow with my little brother and chill in the sofa in the evenings with my mum's huge fat black cat, Yoda -trying to bite my toes.
I even (at a weak moment) let my mum talk me into going to the gym with her-an experience I'll soon will regret. Hated every second of that sweaty, muggy place with obsessed people. Either superfat and ugly or over trained to death with a body a la baywatch -91. It was sad and the only reason I would stay in a place like that more than 5 minutes would be to focus so hard on what a nice body I was going to get for the coming beach -11. But not even that could actually make me stay in a place called a gym I think. Maybe if I had a hot, handsome PT who yelled at me and forced me to stay, but that is not the case now anyway...
After a couple of days at my mum's I took the train to Stockholm, I took in at my ex boyfriends place in the south of Stockholm and already the same night it was time to go out. It was 'Fireball party' at Vassa Eggen organized by my friend David and then releaseparty for my friend Johans new album with his band Lustans Lakejer at Riche where my ex Gustav and friend Luciano were dj'ing the whole night...

No comments:

Post a Comment